Lake Ozark Personal Injury Lawyer
Schedule a Consultation with a Lake Ozark Personal Injury Attorney
Devastating accidents happen even in postcard towns like Lake Ozark. Car crashes, truck accidents, and slip and falls injure too many people, costing them money. Many of these accidents were entirely preventable. Unfortunately, a negligent driver or property owner failed to protect you, and you suffered serious injuries as a result of negligence. Contact Call & Gentry Law Group, LLC, as soon as possible. Our Lake Ozark personal injury lawyers can hold whoever hurt you accountable for their actions. Our consultations are free and no-obligation.
We Have the Personal Injury Experience You Need to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
The Lake Ozark personal injury attorneys at Call & Gentry Law Group can help if you or a loved one were injured by:
- Car Accidents: Motorists are injured in all sorts of car accidents, including rear-end collisions, rollovers, and side-impact crashes. Motorists suffer serious injuries whether they are wearing a seat belt or not. Contact us to review whether we can submit a claim on the other driver’s insurance policy.
- Truck Accidents: Large trucks pull into Lake Ozark to deliver goods or materials. Any collision with one of these monstrous vehicles can lead to life-changing injuries. We have helped clients injured in wrecks with semi-trucks, dump trucks, and delivery vans, among others. These are factually complex cases, so hire an experienced legal team.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Riders are often badly hurt in any crash because they lack the protection of other motorists. Among the most serious injuries are concussion, road rash, biker’s arm, pelvic fracture, and paralysis. Our Lake Ozark lawyers often sue negligent drivers or the government for road defects.
- Boating Accidents: Our proximity to the Lake of the Ozarks means that boats are often out on the water, especially in late Spring and Summer. We can assist anyone hurt in a collision between vessels, fire, or accident after running aground. Some common causes are distraction or intoxication.
Slip and Falls: Many defects can send a person tumbling head over feet, from ice or snow on the ground to poor lighting or crumbling staircases. Missouri law requires that property owners take certain steps to keep their premises safe and prevent slip and fall accidents. Let us investigate whether you can sue for your fall accidents.
Defective Products: Virtually any product could be defective and hurt you: home appliances, motor vehicles, food, furniture, toys, and clothing. We can bring a products liability lawsuit for compensation when a manufacturer sells a defective product.
Workplace Accidents: Workers injured on the job should receive workers’ compensation benefits for medical care and lost wages. These are no-fault benefits, but many workers are denied unfairly. Let us handle your case from your workplace injuries.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one died unexpectedly, you might sue the person who killed them for compensation. These are unique personal injury cases, so be sure to hire a firm with experience.
- Catastrophic Brain Injury: Brain injuries are among the most severe a person can endure. We can seek financial compensation for past and future medical care, lost income, and pain.
Lake Ozark Personal Injuries
Car wrecks and other accidents leave our clients in intense pain and suffering. Our personal injury attorneys recommend you immediately go to the hospital following an accident.
Our Jefferson City personal injury lawyer can help anyone in Lake Ozark struggling with:
- Joint injuries: dislocated elbow, knees, and shoulders, as well as ligament damage.
- Soft-tissue injuries: Strains, sprains, contusions, and nerve injury.
- Skin damage: Burns, lacerations, abrasions, degloving injuries, and permanent scarring.
- Head injuries: Concussions, traumatic brain injuries, and anoxic-hypoxic brain injuries.
- Neck injuries: Whiplash, cervical fracture, torn muscles, and compressed nerves.
- Organ damage: Perforated bowel, heart contusions, and collapsed lungs.
- Back injuries: herniated discs, narrowing of the spinal column, and spinal cord damage.
- Catastrophic injuries: Amputation, permanent disability, paralysis, and blindness.
- Psychological injuries: Depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other behavioral changes.
How We Obtain Compensation for Our Clients
Personal injury claim victims have a legal right to seek compensation from whoever injured them. Filing a personal injury claim is one way to seek accountability for negligence and receive fair compensation. Another is to file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party and prove liability against them.
Our Lake Ozark personal injury lawyers have helped hundreds of accident victims get the compensation for the personal injury claims they are entitled to under the law. We credit our success to our detailed investigation into accidents, including speaking with witnesses and visiting the accident scene. Once we understand your case from top to bottom, we can send the defendant and their insurer a demand for compensation to cover:
- Car repairs
- Damage to other personal property
- Emergency medical treatment
- Surgical expenses
- Doctor’s visits
- Prescription medication and assistive devices
- Lost income or wages
- Lost benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Disability, scarring, or disfigurement
- Wrongful death compensation
In our experience working personal injury law, personal injury clients underestimate the value of their injuries. They especially underestimate the value of their pain and suffering. Let our personal injury lawyer analyze the facts to arrive at a sensible number. An insurance company will likely shortchange you on maximum compensation if you do not have a lawyer or a legal team in your corner with years of personal injury law experience.
How Our Lake Ozark Personal Injury Lawyers Stand Apart
Our Missouri lawyers and attorneys at our personal injury law firm have established a reputation for providing hard-nosed legal strategies that work for our personal injury cases. Our personal injury attorneys have obtained dozens of settlements for injured men and women like you.
When you hire our personal injury attorneys, you are getting:
- Expert legal advice about what steps to take to strengthen your legal claim.
- Compassionate understanding of the pain and frustrations you deal with every single day.
- Individualized attention to your case, including a focus on all relevant deadlines, including the statute of limitations.
- Prompt communication about the status of your case, including any settlement offers.
- Negotiation strategies designed for your injuries and the facts of your accident.
- Professional litigation from lawyers dedicated to protecting your legal rights.
Schedule Your Meeting with a Lake Ozark, MO Personal Injury Lawyer
At Call & Gentry Law Group, our experienced team of personal injury lawyers is standing by to take your personal injury claim. After an accident, you should remain focused on healing from your personal injury. Let us handle all the legal work on your personal injury case and let your experienced personal injury attorney negotiate on your behalf. No insurance company is pleased to see us on the other side of a personal injury case, because they know we drive a hard bargain and seek compensation for our personal injury clients. If you have any questions, call our law firm today or contact our personal injury attorney online to discuss your personal injuries in greater depth and get on track to receive maximum compensation for your injury. Call our attorneys now for a free consultation!
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Professional Licensing
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Criminal Law
- Jefferson City Business Litigation Lawyer
- Business & Corporate Law
- Governmental Relations & Contracts
- Unfair Wage & Labor Practices
- Litigation & Appellate Work
- Defense of Window & Door Manufacturers
- Missouri Medical Malpractice Defense
- Workers’ Compensation
Jason was great! Sheila, your communication was awesome!
Overall Excellent - not enough words to express how appreciative we are of you. You didn't treat us "clients." Please stay in touch Jason. We consider you a friend! ”
E.S. and B.S.
This was the first time I needed a lawyer, and the best experience!
It was a long process but Jason (and of course Sheila) were amazing! Thank you so much!
2nd Largest Settlement in the entire state of Missouri