Injured? Free Personal Injury Consultation (573) 644-6090

Monthly Archives: July 2021

Serving Divorce Papers

To start the formal divorce court process, you must serve your partner with a summons and petition. This guarantees that he or she knows your purpose in initiating divorce proceedings and getting a formal decree of dissolution of your marriage. Although serving divorce papers might appear to be a simple process, there are several ways …