Jefferson City Business Litigation Lawyer
Going through a business dispute due to differing business interests is never easy, but it is something that you need to be prepared to address. There may come a time when you and a business partner no longer see eye to eye. A proactive approach can make the difference. At Call & Gentry Law Group, our Jefferson City business litigation lawyers are standing by, ready to help.
With deep trial experience, our team can assist you with all types of commercial disputes—from breach of contract claims to the dissolution of LLCs or partnerships. We will advocate for the best possible resolution on your behalf. To arrange a fully private consultation with a top Missouri business litigation attorney, please do not hesitate to contact our Jefferson City law office today.
We Handle a Wide Range of Business Disputes in Central Missouri
With our law firms commitment to helping businesses and entrepreneurs find the best solutions for their situation, our Jefferson City commercial litigation attorneys have the skills and legal experience to handle any legal issue when it comes to business disputes. We are here to work proactively to protect your legal rights, personal financial interests, and your company. Along with other types of business disputes, our Jefferson City commercial litigation lawyers can assist you with:
- Breach of Contract: Contracts form the basis of many commercial relationships. Through breach of contract claim, a party that fails to live up to its obligations may be liable for the non-breaching party’s damages. We handle all aspects of breach of contract claims—with the experience to represent both plaintiffs and defendants. If you have any questions about a breach of contract claim, please do not hesitate to contact our Jefferson City commercial litigation attorneys for help.
- Partnership Agreements: Business partners can end up locked in difficult disputes for a wide range of different reasons. Our Jefferson City business litigation attorneys represent clients in disputes over partnership agreements and other partnership law matters. A dispute between business partners has the potential to cause serious damage to the underlying company. It is crucial that you take the right approach to protect your interests.
- Operating Agreements: Our Missouri commercial litigation attorneys also have experience handling a wide variety of shareholder law matters, including disputes over operating agreements. If you are locked in any type of shareholder dispute—from a securities law dispute to a shareholder derivative claim—we are here to help you determine the proper course of action to protect your best interests.
- Real Estate and Commercial Property Disputes: Our Jefferson City commercial litigation lawyers are adept in handling real estate disputes and commercial property disputes. Along with other types of real estate issues, we are qualified to help you and your business navigate real estate purchase contracts, construction and property development matters, and commercial lease agreements. It is our top priority to help clients find the best solution for their specific situation.
- Intellectual Property Matters: In the modern economic environment, many businesses and organizations rely heavily on their intellectual property (IP). From copyrights to trademarks to patents to trade secrets, intellectual property makes up an increasingly important share of many companies’ overall assets. IP issues are complicated. Our Jefferson City, MO business litigation attorneys have the professional skills and commercial law experience to help our clients navigate intellectual property disputes.
- Employment Law Matters: The relationship that a business has with its employees is core to its fundamental success. Our Jefferson City commercial litigation attorneys help clients navigate many different types of employment law cases. We have experience with wrongful termination claims, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, severance packages, and other employment law matters. If you have any questions about employment law issues, our Missouri business lawyers are here to help.
- Business and Commercial Fraud: In some cases, a business or commercial dispute could give rise to allegations of fraud or other improper practices. Our Jefferson City business litigation attorneys represent both plaintiffs and defendants in fraud cases. We have the well-rounded legal skill that you can trust for solutions-based representation.
- Business Insurance Disputes: It is not uncommon for a business in Missouri to get locked into a dispute with an insurance company. You could be involved in a dispute with a first party insurance company (your own insurer) or a third party insurance company (someone else’s insurer). Regardless, our Jefferson City, MO business litigation lawyers are prepared to review your claim, answer your questions, and help you determine the proper course of action.
- Business Dissolution: There may come a time when it makes sense to wind down a business. Indeed, even highly successful companies may have an expiration date. With the legal experience needed to handle complex business dissolution matters—including corporate dissolution, partnership dissolution, and LLC dissolution—our Jefferson City business lawyers help clients avoid and deal with disputes. Winding down a business is complicated. It is imperative that you do it in the proper manner.
Proactively Looking for Cost Effective and Favorable Solutions
Not every business dispute needs to be resolved in litigation. Most business owners and operators want to find a way to avoid litigation. While it is certainly necessary in some circumstances, the reality is that a lawsuit can be costly and time-consuming. For this reason, we always put an emphasis on helping our clients find cost effective and efficient solutions. Our Jefferson City, MO business dispute lawyers will help you evaluate every potential option for alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including informal/formal negotiations, business mediation, and arbitration.
How the Missouri Commercial Litigation Lawyers at Call & Gentry Law Group Can Help
Going through a commercial dispute is never easy. At Call & Gentry Law Group, we provide solutions-focused legal representation. To the extent that litigation becomes necessary, our attorneys may hire experts to assist with your case, including accountants and valuation experts should that be required. We can also work to finalize documents for dissolving the business and to ensure that you maximize any distribution of assets to which you are entitled. Our firm always take a proactive approach Among other things, our Jefferson City business litigation attorney is ready to:
- Hear your concerns, answer questions, and explain your options;
- Investigate the dispute—gathering and preparing relevant documents and records;
- Help you evaluate all potential strategies for resolving the matter outside of litigation; and
- Take whatever action is needed to protect your rights, interests, and business.
Call Our Jefferson City Business Litigation Attorney Today
At Call & Gentry Law Group, our outstanding lawyers are diligent, experienced, and solutions-oriented advocates for clients. If you are locked into a commercial dispute, we are here to help. Please feel free to reach out to an expert Jefferson City Business Litigation Attorney at: (573) 691-4571 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation. We provide commercial litigation representation in Jefferson City, Cole County, and throughout the surrounding area in Central Missouri.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Professional Licensing
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Criminal Law
- Jefferson City Business Litigation Lawyer
- Business & Corporate Law
- Governmental Relations & Contracts
- Unfair Wage & Labor Practices
- Litigation & Appellate Work
- Defense of Window & Door Manufacturers
- Missouri Medical Malpractice Defense
- Workers’ Compensation
Jason was great! Sheila, your communication was awesome!
Overall Excellent - not enough words to express how appreciative we are of you. You didn't treat us "clients." Please stay in touch Jason. We consider you a friend! ”
E.S. and B.S.
This was the first time I needed a lawyer, and the best experience!
It was a long process but Jason (and of course Sheila) were amazing! Thank you so much!
2nd Largest Settlement in the entire state of Missouri
3219 Emerald Lane Ste 1000, Jefferson City, MO 65109
MAP & DIRECTIONS