Chip Gentry Awarded Martindale Hubbell's coveted AV Preeminent Rating!
We are proud of our team member Chip Gentry who was recently awarded an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale Hubbell after an exhaustive independent review from clients and other attorneys from across the country. Chip's AV Preeminent Rating is a testament to the fact that his peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ reflect a combination of achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating. A threshold number of responses is required to achieve a rating.
- Legal Knowledge - Lawyer's familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities - Lawyer's creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment - Lawyer's demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability - Lawyer's capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience - Lawyer's degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
- AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- BV Distinguished® (3.0-4.4) - BV Distinguished® is an excellent rating for a lawyer with some experience. A widely respected mark of achievement, it differentiates a lawyer from his or her competition.
- Rated (1.0-2.9) - The Peer Review Rated designation demonstrates that the lawyer has met the very high criteria of General Ethical Standing.
You can check out Chip's Martindale Hubbell profile and the many testimonials obtained during the rating process here: http://www.martindale.com/Charles-A-Chip-Gentry/1029574-lawyer.htm?view=cr
As always, our entire team strives for excellence. Please call us at any time as we are ready to help you find solutions to all of your legal needs.