Osage Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
The Only Personal Injury Law Firm You Need after a Painful Accident
Personal injury lawyers help accident victims seek justice through the legal system. The skills we have developed over the past 20 years allow us to powerfully advocate for our clients, who are often in so much pain they don’t want to leave home.
Car wrecks, slip and falls, and other accidents cause serious injuries, and even relatively mild injuries often have life-long consequences. You owe it to yourself to hire the best lawyer in Missouri for your case. Please contact Call & Gentry Law Group, LLC. Our Osage Beach personal injury lawyers can meet for a free consultation.
You Owe Our Personal Injury Lawyers Nothing Unless We Win
Personal injury victims in Osage Beach might be struggling with large medical bills from their personal injuries and often a steep drop in personal income. Call & Gentry Law Group has an experienced team that understands the financial headwinds buffeting your family. Helpfully, we represent clients on a contingency fee basis, which means you’ll owe us no legal fees unless we win your personal injury cases. This agreement completely removes the risk from your shoulders and gives us an incentive to only accept a case if we believe it has merit. Contact us to learn more from our Jefferson City personal injury attorney serving the citizens of Osage Beach.
Personal Injury Experience You Can Depend On
Our personal injury attorneys from our Jefferson City office are here and prepared to help anyone in Osage Beach suffering from personal injuries like:
Car Accidents—We have tackled all types of car accidents, including single-vehicle accidents and multi car pileups. Let us review the evidence and submit an insurance claim on your behalf. Missouri requires that all motorists carry liability coverage, but we might use your own uninsured motorist insurance for a hit and run or another accident. Although the state requires that you have insurance, getting a settlement approved is tough.
- Trucking Accidents—We can bring a claim against a trucker or trucking company for accidents involving tractor-trailers, moving vans, delivery trucks, sanitation vehicles, and more. These accidents cause serious injuries, so call us as soon as possible.
- Motorcycle Accidents—Our lawyers have negotiated many settlements for bikers injured out on the road or at intersections. These clients tend to suffer the more serious injuries. Let us jump in and kickstart your settlement negotiations.
- Workplace Accidents—Workers’ compensation benefits cover on-the-job injuries and occupational illnesses. We might also bring a third-party lawsuit to recover even more financial compensation. Workers’ comp benefits are no-fault, but many workers are unfairly denied them.
- Slip and Falls—People can slip and fall anywhere. Some common hazards are trash, holes in the ground, ice or snow, or loose tiles. You can easily smash your head on the ground if you fall backwards, and some brain and neck injuries are very serious. We will review to determine whether the property owner discharged their duties to you.
- Product Liability—Manufacturers must test the safety of their products before selling them, but hundreds of dangerous items get recalled each year. These products are unreasonably dangerous due to a defect in design or manufacturer, or because they lack necessary warnings or instructions.
- Catastrophic Brain Injuries—Brain injury victims incur massive medical bills and lose out on income, sometimes indefinitely because they can no longer take care of themself. Let us review what kind of compensation to request after a devastating car, truck, or motorcycle accident.
- Wrongful Death—Our lawyers can bring a wrongful death claim when you lose a loved one in an accident or at the hands of a violent criminal. We can seek various damages, including lost income and pain and suffering.
Can You Receive Compensation from Your Personal Injury Claims?
If someone else bears responsibility for your accident in Osage Beach, our Jefferson City personal injury lawyer can sue for maximum compensation. For example, a careless or distracted driver might have caused a car accident, or a negligent property owner failed to fix a hazard they knew about, which caused you to trip and suffer a serious injury.
We seek full compensation for our clients’ personal injury cases in Mid Missouri:
- Loss of income or wages
- Property damage, including damage to a motor vehicle
- Medical care
- Future medical needs for permanent injuries
- Loss of earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Disfigurement and disability
There are some limitations which can reduce what you receive. For example, your own negligence will reduce your compensation by a like amount. If you are 30% to blame, then you’ll receive 30% less than if you were entirely blameless.
Another limitation is the defendant’s capacity to pay compensation. Business defendants usually have more resources, including larger insurance policies and other expenses. But a car driver might only have the minimum liability insurance required, or no insurance at all.
How We Add Value to Your Claim
Some people hope to handle their own personal injury claim without working with an experienced personal injury attorney. That is usually a major mistake. Defendants rarely offer meaningful and fair compensation without prolonged negotiation from an experienced personal injury lawyer. In fact, they might offer only a fraction of what you deserve for your personal injury case.
Call our personal injury law firm today to work on your personal injury claims. We can ensure your personal injury claim is treated with respect. Our personal injury law firm excels at:
- Investigating the accident: Our personal injury attorneys can sit down and interview witnesses, research the police report, and search for other evidence, like video of what happened.
- Allocating fault: We pull together the evidence in such a way that it tells a story. And that story should point the finger at the defendant as bearing most of the responsibility.
- Minimizing our client’s negligence: Even if you made some careless mistake—like looking at a cell phone while driving, you should still receive compensation. We can minimize any errors you made.
- Meeting deadlines: Accident victims have a limited amount of time to get a lawsuit filed. We always keep our eye on deadlines to protect your right to compensation.
- Negotiating for a fair settlement: Our lawyers have helped hundreds of clients obtain maximum compensation. We know insurance companies are bluffing when they say they can’t pay a penny more.
- Litigating a case to victory: A personal injury lawsuit is the next step when negotiation falters. Our personal injury attorneys have significant experience with discovery, document requests, depositions, and witness presentation.
Schedule Your Consultation with an Osage Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in an accident, please reach out to a personal injury lawyer at Call & Gentry Law Group, LLC, today. Our firm of Missouri lawyers have the legal tools you need to seek compensation. In a free consultation, we can answer your questions and address any concerns you have. We will also provide a preliminary estimate of the strength of your case. Call today to schedule a time to meet regarding your personal injury lawsuit.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Professional Licensing
- Family Law
- Family Law Mediation
- Criminal Law
- Jefferson City Business Litigation Lawyer
- Business & Corporate Law
- Governmental Relations & Contracts
- Unfair Wage & Labor Practices
- Litigation & Appellate Work
- Defense of Window & Door Manufacturers
- Missouri Medical Malpractice Defense
- Workers’ Compensation
Jason was great! Sheila, your communication was awesome!
Overall Excellent - not enough words to express how appreciative we are of you. You didn't treat us "clients." Please stay in touch Jason. We consider you a friend! ”
E.S. and B.S.
This was the first time I needed a lawyer, and the best experience!
It was a long process but Jason (and of course Sheila) were amazing! Thank you so much!
2nd Largest Settlement in the entire state of Missouri