Blake Markus practices in several areas of law including Business Litigation, Construction Defect and Personal Injury. Blake's practice spans from representing national window and door industry clients to aiding local clients in personal injury matters and real estate disputes. He has also been published for research on complex Antitrust Law issues. Blake helps local businesses with formation of LLC's and other corporate entities.
Blake lives in downtown Jefferson City and is active in service and community organizations. He is a current member and former board member of the Jefferson City Rotaract Club. Blake has lived in Missouri and West Virginia most of his life.
Recognizing the amazing results he has obtained for our clients, Blake received the Missouri Lawyer's Weekly Up & Coming Lawyer Award in 2014!
Areas of Practice:
- Business Litigation
- Construction Defect
- Personal Injury
- Missouri, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2010
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D. - 2009
- Law Review: Missouri Law Review, Lead Articles Editor, 2007 - 2009
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, B.S. (Magna Cum Laude) - 2006
- Dual Major: Economics and International Business
- Bundled Discounts, 73 Mo. L. Rev. 907, 73, 2008
- Representative Cases:
- Schilb v. Duke Manufacturing Co., 338 S.W.3d 392 (Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District 2011)
- Sigma Tau Gamma
- Phi Alpha Delta